- Press Release:http://www.prlog.org/12065584-angel-whispers-consulting-creating-new-business-plan-for-expansion.html
- This CV is a summary of accumulated academic knowledge, skills and experience. It offers insights into both the professional and volunteer facets of my achievements.Education & Certificates:
“Intelligence plus character–that is the goal of true education.”
Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Social Service Workers Program, First Nations Technical Inst.
- Mediation & Conciliation, St. Lawrence Univ.
- Consumer Board Training, Canadian Mental Health Assoc.
- Strategies for Effective Listening, Xerox Canada
- Conflict Management Skills, Skill Path
“There is no “I” in Team but there is a “u” in volunteer!” Debbie Weir
- Co-ordination Committee to End Family Violence, Haldimand-Norfolk ON.
- Regional District Health Council – Haldimand-Norfolk (H-N) ON.
- Sunrise Rotary Club International, Cornwall, ON.
- Toastmasters International, Cornwall, ON
- Regional Children’s Services Advisory Committee, H-N, ON
- Parent Counsel, Cornwall ON
- Eat Local Food Co-op, Sudbury ON
- Norfolk General Hospital, Simcoe ON
- Conestoga College, Scarborough, ON
- Seneca First Nation (Directors), Cattaraugus, NY
- Jobs Ontario (Retraining Div.), Cornwall, ON
- Ministry of Attorney General, Toronto, ON
- Health Canada & Assembly of First Nations – provide doable short term solutions to end Native youth suicide, Ottawa, ON
- Government of Manitoba, Competitiveness, Training & Trade Ind., Winnipeg, Manitoba
Mediation & Conciliation:
- Mohawk Council of Akwesasne, St. Regis, Quebec
- Rainbow Treatment Centre, Wikwemikong First Nation, ON
- Seneca First Nation, Cattaraugus, NY
- Mohawk Council of Akwesasne School Board, Cornwall Island, ON
- Day Care Staff, Tyendinaga First Nation, Tyendinaga, ON
- Women’s Shelter Staff, Walpole Island, ON
- Head Start Staff, Akwesasne First Nation, Hogansburg, NY
- Diabetes Association, Six Nations First Nations, ON
- Pine Tree Friendship Centre, Brantford, ON
- Health & Community Social Services, Mohawk Council of Akwesasne, Quebec
- Xerox Canada, (Nation-wide), Toronto, ON
- St. Joseph’s Medical Centre, Blind River, ON
- Casey Wratten & Associates, Brantford, ON
- Fanshaw College, Simcoe, ON
Traditional/Holistic Counseling Contracts:
- Grand Valley Institution for Women, Kitchener, ON
- 14 Ojibwe First Nations throughout ON
- 3 Mohawk First Nations throughout ON
- 2 Seneca First Nations, NY State
With: Addiction, Mental Health, VICARS, Social Services, Doctors/Psychiatrists and Native Traditional Healers/Ceremony People.
- Chief Franklin Paibomsai email@example.com“> firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ed Panamick, Health Director, email@example.com“> firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sandi Howell, Provincial Coordinator Essential Skills and Prior Learning Assessment and Recognition Program, Government of Manitoba email@example.com“> firstname.lastname@example.org
- Danielle Meness, email@example.com“> firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Peter Ladd, email@example.com“> firstname.lastname@example.org
(More references available upon request including letters of acknowledgement from various government ministries.)